Caesars Casino Review
- Game Selection
- Welcome Bonus
- Banking Methods
- Customer Support
- Loyalty Program
Caesars Casino was one of the very first iGaming operators to jump on the opportunity to start operating in the United States following the US Supreme Courts’ decision to allow all individual states to establish their own iGaming rules and regulations.
Caesars Casino is owned and operated by Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc, which operates some of the most popular land-based casinos in the USA, including Bally's Las Vegas, Circus Circus Reno, Eldorado Reno, Horseshoe Baltimore, Paris Las Vegas, and many others.
The company was founded over two decades ago as Eldorado Resorts Inc. However, Caesars online casino became operational relatively recently in 2013 in the state of New Jersey. As of today, Caesars Casino offers online gambling opportunities to residents of New Jersey, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. It holds multiple remote gaming licenses issued by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement, Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board, West Virginia Lottery, and Michigan Gaming Control Board.
In this review you'll learn more about:
- Player bonuses and promotions
- Featured slots and casino games
- How your personal data is protected
- Compatibility with mobile devices
- Benefits of joining loyalty program
US players who appreciate diversity when it comes to gaming libraries will not be disappointed by the Caesars Casino’s selection of games. While the casino does not offer the richest gaming lobby in the world, there are enough games to give a player an exciting and versatile gaming experience. As with other US-based casinos, the casino lobby at this site is mainly packed with video slots. The games are powered by the likes of SG Gaming, Shuffle Master, Big Time Gaming, NetEnt, IGT, WMS, and several other reputable software developers.
Unlike most other online casinos, Caesars Casino does not let its customers filter through all the games featured based on their software developer. However, everyone can use a handy search button to easily find the games they are looking for if they know the exact title.
The casino also includes short slot reviews for almost every slot game featured in the library. This is especially important for newbies who do not have much experience with online slots and want some extra info before they start playing. Some of the best slot games Caesars Casino offers include:
- 88 Fortunes Megaways
- Invaders Megaways
- Legends of the Tomb
- Monopoly Lunar New Year
- Bonanza Megaways
- Magic of the Nile
- Street Fighter II
- Raging Rhino Megaways
- Kitty Glitter
- Parthenon Quest for Immortality
- Enchanted Lamp
- Silver Pride
At Caesars Casino, players can also hunt for staggering jackpot prizes since its gaming lobby features Divine Fortune, Longhorn Jackpots, and several other progressive jackpot slot games. Those who want to test their gaming skills without taking financial risks can access many free slots. The casino’s free/demo play option is available on most slot games without registering for an account.
There is no shortage of classic table games at the casino as well. From the main gaming menu, you can easily access Classic Blackjack, Multihand Blackjack, Blackjack Surrender, and Blazing Blackjack. Aside from blackjack games, the gaming lobby features Classic Baccarat, Let It Ride, 3 Card Stud, Pai Gow Poker, and European Roulette.
Players who prefer video poker can play Five Play Draw Poker, Triple Play Draw Poker, Deuces Wild, Regal Poker, and many other games. Caesars Casino also features quite a few live casino games, including American Roulette, Baccarat, Three Card Piker, and Unlimited Blackjack.
Finally, there is a collection of Slingo games and scratch cards. However, not all these games are available to all eligible players. Those residing in New Jersey have the richest selection of games to explore, while players in other states may have to wait for certain software providers to acquire the necessary licenses. If you are not into slots and prefer other casino games, make sure you check out:
- Deuces Wild
- Jacks or Better
- Three Card Poker
- American Roulette
- Multihand Blackjack
- Classic Baccarat
- Live casino games
Caesars Casino welcomes residents of New Jersey with a 100% match deposit bonus worth up to $500. Those who join the casino from the state of Pennsylvania are offered a 100% match deposit bonus of up to $1,000. The casino’s welcome bonus for residents of West Virginia and Michigan is even bigger. West Virginia and Michigan residents get to claim a 100% match deposit bonus of up to $2,000.
Everything you need to know about the casino’s first deposit bonuses is detailed below:
- Joining the casino from New Jersey makes you eligible for a 100% match deposit bonus of up to $500.
- To withdraw their welcome bonus funds, NJ players must meet the bonus wagering requirement within seven days of claiming the bonus. The bonus wagering requirement on slots is 4x, 8x on all video poker games, and 20x on all remaining games.
- Making a withdrawal of bonus funds before meeting the wagering requirement will mean you forfeit all bonus funds.
- To claim the bonus, newly registered players must be physically present within the border of New Jersey.
- Before players meet the bonus wagering requirement, their bonus funds are locked and stored in their bonus balance.
- To claim the casino’s 100% match deposit bonus worth up to $1,000, newcomers must join the site from the state of Pennsylvania.
- Just like with the previously mentioned welcome bonus, this one is also only available to players who register at the casino for the first time.
- The 100% match deposit bonus of up to $1,000 can be used on both online casino and online sports betting products.
- To qualify for the bonus, newly registered players must deposit at least $10 using any of the listed deposit options.
- Once players have made minimum qualifying deposits, the casino grants the bonus automatically. From this point on, players can use their bonus funds on different products.
- In case of claiming any other bonus listed on the site, players are not eligible for the welcome bonus.
- To withdraw their bonus winnings, players need to wager their initial deposit and bonus amount received 5x on slots, 10x on all video poker games, and 25x on all remaining games.
- Players have seven days from the day of receiving bonus funds to meet the wagering requirement.
- To claim the casino’s 100% match deposit bonus worth up to $2,000, players must be physically present within the borders of West Virginia or Michigan.
- The 100% match deposit bonus up to $2,000 is subject to a 15x wagering requirement on slots, 30x wagering requirement on all video poker games, and 75x wagering requirement on most classic table games except baccarat and roulette (225x wagering requirement applies).
- The wagering requirement must be met within seven days, or the casino forfeits your bonus funds.
- All bonuses offered to US players by Caesars Casino are subject to local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
Caesars Rewards are available to all players who can play at the casino. This is essentially the casino’s Loyalty Program that gives loyal players special rewards and tier credits, alongside other perks. Not much is currently offered to players from New Jersey and Pennsylvania, but we recommend periodically checking for new promotions. New players, however, can claim a $5 bonus if they earn at least 5 tier credits during the promotional period.
Only certain games make you eligible for the promotion, so make sure you go through the terms and conditions very carefully. This bonus is subject to a 4x wagering requirement on slots, 8x wagering requirement on video poker, and 20x wagering requirement on all other games. As expected, players have only seven days to meet the wagering requirement and keep their bonus funds.
More bonuses and promotions are available to players residing in West Virginia and Michigan. The casino’s Game of the Week promo grants $10 bonuses to players who earn at least 25 tier credits during the promotional period. Players earn tier credits by playing specific slot games as mentioned in the terms and conditions. Each week, a different slot game gives you tier credits. The maximum bonus amount players can get within a week is capped at $30.
The Game of the Week promotion is subject to a 20x wagering requirement on slots, 40x on all video poker games, 200x on baccarat and roulette games, and 100x on blackjack and all remaining games. Some Caesars Casino players are also eligible for 50% cashback bonuses. The maximum bonus amount players can get is capped at $25. Cashback bonuses are subject to a 20x playthrough requirement on slots.
As mentioned earlier, everyone who joins the casino automatically becomes a part of its VIP Program. Being a member of the Caesars Casino VIP Program makes you eligible for different rewards you get to claim as you collect the reward and tier credits. Every time a customer wins, they're rewarded with a tier credit which is added to their yearly tier score.
There are four tiers in total, and regardless of your tier, you can get special rewards. Unlike tier credits, reward credits can be redeemed and used for dining, hotel stays, casino play, and shopping at Caesars hotel and casino resorts. In addition, reward credits collected from playing money games can be converted to cash. As mentioned on the site, players get to redeem every 1,000 reward credits for $10. Essentially, the more you play, the bigger your bankroll gets.
The Caesars Casino VIP Program is explained below.
- Tier Credits: Customers earn tier credits as they play real money games at Caesars Casino. Tier credits collected during a one-year period determine your VIP Program level.
- Reward Credits: Reward credits collected on the site can be redeemed for cash or for hotel stays, entertainment, casino play, and other services at Caesars Casino resorts.
Caesars Casino ranks high in the security and safety department. This does not come as a surprise, considering it holds four remote gaming licenses issued in the states of New Jersey, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia and is likely to be awarded additional gaming licenses by other states in the future. The regulators that currently license Caesars Casino include:
- New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
- Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board
- West Virginia Lottery
- Michigan Gaming Control Board
All services and products by the casino are available on the site in accordance with local, state, and federal iGaming laws and regulations. Caesars Casino uses advanced SSL encryption alongside a firewall and other security technologies to maintain the safest online gambling environment.
The software used by the casino has been audited by an independent third-party RNG testing agency, so there is no need to worry about the fairness of your gaming sessions. Since the most protective security measures are employed, everyone’s hard-earned funds are kept safe and secure.
Speaking of funds and transactions, Caesars Casino accepts deposits and withdrawals in the US dollar via PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Play+, ACH e-Check, PayNearMe, and many other options. The casino usually processes withdrawals between three and five working days.
Caesars Casino is available on iOS and Android mobile devices in instant-play and download modes. If you prefer gaming in an instant-play mode while on the move, just type the casino's URL into your mobile device's web browser, and you are all set.
If you want to download the casino’s iOS or Android mobile casino app, head to the site on your mobile device and click on the Mobile tab on the main menu. From here, you have access to both mobile casino apps. Once you download the app, use the same login credentials you use to access your account on the standard platform.
Caesars Casino customer care department is reachable via live chat every day from 08:00 am to 12:00 am (EST). Players can also get in touch with the casino’s customer care representatives via phone (1-800-830-8269 toll-free) and via email (PASupport@CaesarsOnline.com, NJSupport@CaesarsCasino.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).
Caesars Casino was one of the first operators to enter the newly regulated US gambling markets when it launched its operations in the state of New Jersey. Since then, Caesars Casino has also been granted operating licenses in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and West Virginia, expanding its sphere, and allowing millions of players to play on its site and app.
With a portfolio of over 750 casino games and plenty of exciting options to choose from, players at Caesars Casino can enjoy plenty of versatility in game types and gameplay features. The operator offers plenty in terms of video slots but also numerous table game options, including a rich and vibrant live casino library.
The promotions and bonuses at Caesars Casino differ from state to state, but every new player can get a nice boost to their bankroll while existing players get to benefit from various promotions and a lucrative loyalty scheme. Being run by a major US gaming company, Caesars Casino is also guaranteed to be very safe and fair, making it an ideal place to deposit your bankroll and enjoy some exciting gaming sessions on your laptop, mobile phone, or another device of your choosing.