Onlineslots.com will fast become your #1 online resource for discovering the best slot games on the web. Alongside free and real money slots, you'll also find in-depth reviews, guides, and the latest slots news...
Who We Are
In the late ‘90s, friends and fellow slots enthusiasts Mike Phelan and Jason Butler noticed a gap in the digital realm for a dedicated slots site, so took it upon themselves to fill the void. In 2002, after years of planning and many challenges, they finally got OnlineSlots.com up and running.
Today, OnlineSlots.com has a 12-strong team of slots experts with a combined 250 years of gambling experience. Together, they aim to become the world’s number one in the online slots market.
What We Do
First and foremost, we provide a digital platform for people to learn and play slots. Here, you’ll find:
- The best slots sites of the year, plus real money slots and free slots
- A huge library of 800+ free games and 300+ real money games
- Top titles include Mega Moolah, Starburst, and Avalon
- Over 23 software providers, including Playtech, Netent, and Microgaming
- An interactive search process which seamlessly sorts and filters the games
We want players to have a stress-free, flexible experience, which we do by providing games that follow the criteria below:
- No download
- No registration
- No in-game adverts
- Mobile compatibility
How We Rate and Review Online Casinos
Our slots 'three amigos' consider a range of criteria when reviewing top slots sites. As today's casinos are packed with features, it therefore takes time and effort to rate each of them. To provide us with a clearer picture of it all, we break down all our real-money online slots sites into handy chunks when reviewing:
Spot a Rogue Casino
Unfortunately, for every great online slot casino, there are about five that operate in dishonest ways. You can spot a rogue casino in a number of ways, including:
- It delays or refuses to pay winnings based on shifty clauses in their terms and conditions.
- You are offered a huge welcome bonus with unrealistic wagering requirements.
- Use false advertising to lure in new, unsuspecting players.
- Has vague or unethical support consultants who cannot provide solid answers.
- Check that it has an official gaming license, with a working link on its website to the jurisdiction's licensing page.