What is in the terms?
This acceptable use policy outlines the standards that apply when you upload content to our site, contact other users, link to our site, or interact with it in any other way.
Click the links below for more information on each area:
By using our site, you accept the following terms
You confirm that you accept the terms of this use policy and agree to comply with them.
If you don’t agree to the terms, you mustn’t use our site.
For your future reference, we recommend that you print a copy of these terms.
Other terms that may apply to you
Our terms of website use [INSERT AS LINK TO SITE'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS] also apply to your use of our site.
We reserve the right to make changes to the terms of this policy
We may amend these terms from time to time, so every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand those that apply at that time.
You may use our site for lawful purposes only. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches all local, national or international laws or regulations that apply.
- In any way that is fraudulent or unlawful, or which has any fraudulent or unlawful purpose or effect.
- In any way that harms or attempts to harm minors.
- In any way that bullies, insults, intimidates or humiliates any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, download, upload, use or re-use any material(s) that do not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material(s), or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, upload or send any material(s) which contain worms, viruses, Trojan horses, time-bombs, spyware, keystroke loggers, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to re-sell, reproduce, duplicate or copy any material(s) or part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use
- Not to access without authority and permission, damage or disrupt, or interfere with:
- any part of our site;
- any network, server or equipment on which our site is stored;
- any software used to help provide our site; or
- any network, server or software and equipment owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide certain interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Bulletin boards
- Chat rooms
- Other such forums
Where we do provide any interactive service(s), we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service(s) on offer, if it undergoes moderation and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for minors) from third parties when they use any interactive service(s) provided on our site, and we will decide on a case by case basis whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service(s) we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude liability for any damage or loss arising from the use of any interactive service(s) by any user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise all parents who allow their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about online safety, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, if concern or difficulty arises.
These content standards apply to any and all material(s) which you contribute to our site (Contribution), and to any interactive services associated with it.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. Standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
OnlineSlots.com will determine, using its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must be:
- Accurate (when it concerns statement(s) of fact).
- Genuinely held (when it concerns the statement of opinions).
- Compliant with the applicable laws and regulations in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Defame any person.
- Be hateful, inflammatory obscene or offensive.
- Bully, humiliate, insult or intimidate.
- Promote any material(s) of a sexually explicit nature.
- Promote any material(s) of violence.
- Promote discrimination based on age, disability, nationality, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation.
- Infringe upon any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty or duties owed to a third party, including a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be material(s) which may be held in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, invasive or abusive of another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to alarm, annoy, distress, embarrass, harass, or upset any other person in any way.
- Impersonate any other person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that a Contribution emanates from OnlineSlots.com if this is not the case.
- Advocate, incite or promote any party to commit, or assist in any unlawful or criminal act such as (for example only) computer misuse or copyright infringement.
- Contain a statement or statements which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or another inducement to the commission, instigation or preparation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promotional material(s) for any services or web links to other sites.
Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of our acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution(s) uploaded by you to our site.
- A warning being issued to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to the law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all actions we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.