Top Rated Canadian Slots Casinos
Play Canada’s Most Popular Free Slots
The Canadian slot market is exploding right now. You can find games from the very best software providers in the world, like Microgaming, NetEnt and Playtech, all hosted at sites especially dedicated to Canadian players.
You can even choose between playing for real money, or sticking to free slot machine games without downloading or registration. Here are ten of the most popular games being played in Canada right now.
1. Gemix - Play'N Go - Gemix is halfway between a slot and a Candy-crush style video game. Hitting combinations and clearing the grid is really fun, making this game perfect to enjoy on mobile.
2. Book of Dead - Play'N Go- Enter Ancient Egypt via this epic video slot, ideal for all level of players, this game is briming with features and added extras.
3. Monkey Gold - Nolimit City - Monkey Gold features a creative payout system called xPays, where winning symbols are immediately replaced by new ones - leading to rollover wins. You can hit scatters to trigger the Monkey’s Gold Bonus, or buy directly into the game for a premium.
4. Gonzo’s Quest - NetEnt - This classic from NetEnt is one of the most popular games around the world, thanks in part to its fun Avalanche effect. The RTP of over 96% is good, and creative design work and gameplay looks just as good on mobile.
5. Phoenix Reborn - Play'N Go - This beautifully designed game is themed around ancient Aztec culture, with impressive expanding symbols and a free spin bonus game. Phoenix Reborn is high volatility, so be prepared to take your time before you hit a jackpot payout.
6. Game of Thrones Slot - Microgaming - This game is an absolute must-play for fans of the classic TV fantasy show. It has 243 winning lines and four excellent bonus features: one for each of the four houses in the show.
7. Wild-O-Tron - NetEnt - Wild-O-Tron is pretty simple, with medium volatility making it suitable for all kinds of players. During the Wild-O-Tron bonus game tons of wild symbols are added, with a jackpot worth 500x your bet from a single spin up for grabs.
8. Devil’s Delight - NetEnt - Along with some seriously creepy graphics, Devil’s Delight comes with an incredible RTP of 97.6%, making it a great choice. It’s medium / high volatility too, so it’s not like all the value gets paid out in one-off wins.
9. Mega Moolah - Microgaming - If you really love gambling and want to aim for progressive jackpot wins, you need to play Mega Moolah. This Safari themed slot is pretty simple but comes with the biggest progressive jackpot in the world, with payouts of over ten million dollars.
10. Thunderstruck 2 - Microgaming - The symbols look amazing in this game: all figures from ancient Norse mythology. It also has 243 ways to win and an impressive RTP of just under 97%.
Unfortunately, there is no magic formula to win at slots. Thanks to the house edge built into slot games, the casino always ends up on top in the long run. To find slots with the lowest house edge, look for games with high RTPs - which tells you how much money gets paid out.
Slots are also impossible to predict. The results are determined by a random number generator (RNG) so neither you nor the casino can know what’s going to happen in advance. Although you can’t beat the system, there are plenty of actions you can take to help you win at slots. Get a feel for the games by playing for free first, and choose stakes that suit your bankroll to avoid going broke quickly.
Quick and Reliable Deposit Methods
While many of the world's biggest slots sites are based overseas, online slots fanatics can still make deposits in their own currency. Most sites today allow real-money transactions in C$ or USD as standard. You may incur a conversion fee when you deposit to change Canadian dollars into pounds or Euros, but it's a small price to pay to grab a big bonus.
At OnlineSlots.com, we review all the best casinos if you want to deposit and play online. Online slot players can use their credit or debit card, load up an e-Wallet if available, or use a homegrown processor like InstaDebit. We only recommend real-cash sites for Canucks that guarantee fast transactions and accurate withdrawals. If your money is at risk we won't tell you to play there.
If you don’t want to play for real money right away, you can always play free slots first. Playing for free is a great way to dip your toe in the water and get a feel for games before making a deposit.
Gambling online should be fun. If you find that you’re not enjoying yourself anymore or that you’re not in control of your spending then you may have a problem with gambling. Anyone can find themselves with an addiction issue, regardless of their bankroll and there is no shame in needing some help.
There are lots of great organizations that help Canadian players, and if you are concerned that you or someone you know might have a problem all you need to do is reach out. You can find essential support at ProblemGambling and the Responsible Gambling Centre.
How we Rate and Review Casinos
Our casino reviews team carried out a series of tests on a large cohort of online slots casinos in the UK. We only recommend casinos after vetting them in the following areas and ensuring they meet our strict criteria:
- Security and licensing - We check that the casinos are properly licensed and regulated, have the eCogra stamp of approval, and use SSL-encryption.
- Games - We play the games ourselves to check their quality, speed, and features. We also like to see a wide range of slots, and plenty of other casino games on offer in case players would like a break from the reels.
- Payment methods - We ensure that the casino accepts a variety of payment methods and that the deposit and withdrawal process is quick and easy.
- Customer support - We get in touch with customer support to assess the speed and efficiency of the response.
- Bonuses - We look for sizeable welcome bonuses without huge wagering requirements and scout out worthwhile VIP and loyalty schemes.
Any casinos listed in this section have not passed our meticulous inspections and should be avoided at all costs. Our stringent checks cover legitimacy, licensing, security, software, payout speed, customer support and more.