Top Online Casinos that Accept Mastercard
How to Use Mastercard
If you’ve already got a Mastercard, all the details are at your fingertips. You just need to enter them in the secure cashier. If you don’t have a Mastercard, it’s easy to apply for one online or in-store at your chosen bank, subject to requirements.
A top tip to give your bankroll that initial boost (though we must stress never to gamble more than you can afford) is to look out for Mastercard casino welcome bonuses. As a new player, you can often get your hands on no deposit bonuses and free spins!
Mastercard vs Other Payment Methods
How to Make a Deposit Using Mastercard
Mastercard is a super straightforward way to deposit at an online casino. Simply register at one of our recommended Mastercard casinos from our toplist above, sign in, and go to the cashier. Then you’ll need to select your payment method (‘Mastercard’) and the amount you wish to add to the account. Enter your Mastercard details and the funds will hit your account immediately, so you can hit the reels in lightning time.
Mastercard Deposit Limits
Deposit limits for Mastercard depend on the casino. In general, you can deposit between $10 and $5,000 per day. Some Mastercard casinos, however, allow deposits of up to $50,000, usually if you’re a VIP member.
How to Make a Withdrawal Using Mastercard
So, you’ve struck lucky and you want to withdraw your real money winnings, but how? Making a withdrawal using Mastercard is as simple as making a deposit. Although the process can vary a bit between casinos, the general process is going to the cashier and selecting the withdrawal tab.
Here, you can select Mastercard as your preferred banking method, enter the withdrawal amount (which must be within the casino limits), and voila. You might have to wait between one and two days for the operator to approve the transaction.
Online Casino Mastercard Fees
Online casinos themselves won't charge you for using a Mastercard, but your card issuer might. Usually, a deposit using Mastercard is treated as a cash advance. Your deposit will then have a charge attached, possibly up to 0.30% on the total amount.
Some casinos insist on withdrawals being made back to the same Mastercard you deposited with, so we advise you to check with the site beforehand. We also advise you to refrain from making lots of small deposits because Mastercard issuers will usually treat such activity with suspicion and suspend your payments. If you want to move real money funds, make one big deposit at a time, budget-bearing, of course.
Mobile Mastercard Casinos
The Mastercard mobile app is ideal as it gives you instant access and control of your cards and funds. You can find it on the App Store for iPhone and Google Play for Android devices. Not only is the app free, but it also comes with exclusive deals.
Having your Mastercard mobile app to hand will give you a more seamless online slots experience, whether you want to play the best mobile slots or slots on your desktop. Most importantly, it allows you to keep a close eye on your bankroll.
Which Countries Accept Mastercard for Gambling?
Mastercard is accepted for online gambling around the world, but there are regulations at regional levels, such as:
- Canada - online gambling is covered on a federal level by Section 202 of the Criminal Code. It states that local companies cannot operate without a license from the regulatory authority. However, this doesn’t apply to online casinos licensed in offshore jurisdictions. These can operate legitimately and accept Mastercard.
- UK - all online casinos within the UK market are regulated by the Gambling Commission and must hold valid licenses from said commission to operate. Recent amendments to the Gambling Act 2005 prohibit players from using credit cards for online betting. Players can still deposit through Mastercard debit cards at top sites.
- Australia - the Interactive Gambling Act 2001 prohibits online gambling within Australia; however, offshore gaming sites provide a rich selection within the resulting grey market. We recommend playing at the best Mastercard online casino for the top security.
- New Zealand – the Gambling Act 2003 doesn’t allow for unlicensed online casinos based in New Zealand; however, pokies fans can legally gamble real money on overseas sites.
Can I Use Mastercard at Online Casinos in the US?
The short answer is yes, you can use Mastercard at online casinos in the US. Offshore-based gaming sites accept Mastercard deposits, but can't process withdrawals. In states with regulated online gambling, Mastercard is one of the standard banking options for transactions both ways.
Changes to the Federal Wire Act in 2011 allowed states to legalize and regulate online gambling within their borders. As of now, these are the states that offer locally licensed online casinos:
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
What are the Pros and Cons of Mastercard?
- Accepted at top online casinos
- Fast and secure deposit transactions
- Offers generous welcome bonuses
- Casino withdrawals take 1-3 days
- Some operators charge payment fees
- Not all Mastercard applicants succeed
Casino listed in this section have not passed our meticulous inspections and should be avoided at all costs. We check all of the essential details, including legitimacy, licensing, security, software, payout speed, and customer support.
3 reels, and up to 9 paylines, the oldest type of slot. Discover the best classic slot games at the top online casinos to kick it old school for free or real money.
Slot machines with fun in-game bonus rounds, cash prizes, and re-spins. Learn about the best bonus games you can find hidden inside online slot machines.
Win continually growing real money jackpots. Discover the best online casinos with the biggest and best progressive jackpot slots games around for big wins.
Slots from ‘down-under’ in Australia and New Zealand. Find the best Australian and New Zealand pokies casino sites with top games and big jackpots.
Online slots with multiple paylines for more action. Win big with these fun and rewarding multi-payline online slot games at our top rated casinos.
Play multiple reels at once with more spins in one window. Find out more about how multi spin slot games work, and play the best multi spin slots at online casinos.