Reactoonz Slot Review for 2021
- Reactoonz Slot Overview
- Bonus Round
Reactoonz isn’t your typical online slot game. This unique creation from Play'n GO has a 7x7 grid that different aliens that can form combinations and trigger reactions, often times resulting in huge payouts.
Given that this slot game is so different, this review will cover everything you need to know before you play.
The theme in the Reactoonz slot is based around various types of aliens, most of which are displayed as symbols. The big alien on the right of the screen is called Gargantoon, and he awards the bonus features. The futuristic sound effects go well with the space theme, and the graphics are simple but of high quality.
The game has a 7x7 grid with cascading symbols. Winning combinations disappear and other symbols fall from above to take their place. This can result in multiple wins on the same round, which is our favorite part of Reactoonz.
Set your bet from the buttons at the bottom of the screen, ranging from $0.20 to $100 per spin. Given the high volatility and the RTP of 96.51%, you can expect some massive wins from time to time.
Get clusters of five or more matching symbols in Reactoonz to win. The symbols need to be on adjacent positions, vertically and horizontally. If four matching symbols appear in a 2x2 grid, they will merge and transform into a bigger symbol, known as Giantoonz. If a Giantoonz is part of a winning combination, the payout is doubled.
The aliens with two eyes are the higher paying symbols, while one-eyed aliens have lower rates. During each round a one-eyed alien is randomly selected and all of them in view will have a colorful glow.
A combination made out of glowing symbols will leave two wilds behind – a process known as Fluctuation. Wilds are the glowing energy balls. Prizes are based on the paytable below, multiplied by the bet.
- Pink Two-Eyed Alien: 1x five of a kind, 2x six of a kind, 3x seven of a kind, 5x eight of a kind, 8x nine of a kind, 20x 10+ of a kind, 50x 12+ of a kind, 750x 15+ of a kind
- Green Two-Eyed Alien: 0.80x five of a kind, 1x six of a kind, 2x seven of a kind, 3x eight of a kind, 4x nine of a kind, 10x 10+ of a kind, 25x 12+ of a kind, 300x 15+ of a kind
- Orange Two-Eyed Alien: 0.60x five of a kind, 0.80x six of a kind, 1x seven of a kind, 2x eight of a kind, 3x nine of a kind, 5x 10+ of a kind, 10x 12+ of a kind, 150x 15+ of a kind
- Blue Two-Eyed Alien: 0.50x five of a kind, 0.70x six of a kind, 1x seven of a kind, 1.50x eight of a kind, 2x nine of a kind, 3x 10+ of a kind, 5x 12+ of a kind, 75x 15+ of a kind
- Purple One-Eyed Alien: 0.15x five of a kind, 0.20x six of a kind, 0.40x seven of a kind, 0.60x eight of a kind, 0.80x nine of a kind, 1x 10+ of a kind, 3x 12+ of a kind, 10x 15+ of a kind
- Brown One-Eyed Alien: 0.15x five of a kind, 0.20x six of a kind, 0.40x seven of a kind, 0.60x eight of a kind, 0.80x nine of a kind, 1x 10+ of a kind, 3x 12+ of a kind, 10x 15+ of a kind
- Green One-Eyed Alien: 0.10x five of a kind, 0.15x six of a kind, 0.20x seven of a kind, 0.30x eight of a kind, 0.60x nine of a kind, 0.80x 10+ of a kind, 1x 12+ of a kind, 3x 15+ of a kind
- Yellow One-Eyed Alien: 0.10x five of a kind, 0.15x six of a kind, 0.20x seven of a kind, 0.30x eight of a kind, 0.60x nine of a kind, 0.80x 10+ of a kind, 1x 12+ of a kind, 3x 15+ of a kind
Since Reactoonz isn’t a typical slot machine, its bonus features are also different to most online slots. The wins in each round fuel the machine on the right side of the screen. If you get enough wins in a row, you’ll fill the meter in the Quantum Leap and trigger a bonus feature.
Up to four Quantum features can be queued at a time, while charging the fifth one will add the special Gargantoon feature. A Quantum feature releases once there aren’t any more wins.
- Implosion - Turns between three and six random symbols wild and destroys all adjacent symbols to them.
- Incision - Adds a random symbol in the center, with mystery symbols on two diagonal lines intersecting at that point. Mystery symbols turn into the same icon.
- Demolition - Destroys all the low paying symbols and the matching symbols.
- Alteration - Selects a one-eyed alien symbol at random and turns all matching symbols into another symbol.
- Gargantoon - Once the meter is full, a giant 3x3 Gargantoon symbol appears on screen and acts as a wild. It then turns into two 2x2 wilds, followed by nine individual wilds.
In addition to these bonus features, you can also get random wilds on any non-winning spin. Known as Instability, it generates between four and eight wild symbols on the grid.
We recommend playing in landscape mode as you’ll get a better view of the recent wins, the symbols, and the big alien. The game loads instantly in the web browser, and no app download is required to play.
Reactoonz was created by Play'n GO, a leading supplier of online casino games. The developer started in 2005 and has released some of the best slots in the world. In fact, its collection of over 150 online slots includes top titles like Book of Dead, Wizard of Gems, and Royal Masquerade.
Play'n GO won the award for Slot Provider of the Year after a spectacular 2016. It continues to launch slots with immersive themes, rewarding bonus features, and perfect mobile compatibility. As one of the top developers in the world, Play'n GO is certified by bmm testlabs. It’s also licensed by the UK Gambling Commission, in Malta, and in other jurisdictions.
Reactoonz is different from most other video slots and we love it! The captivating space theme sees cute little aliens cascading onto the screen and clusters of five or more matching symbols will form instant combinations, award a payout, and disappear. This is where the fun begins, as symbols fall from above to create more clusters and wins.
Multiple wins are handsomely rewarded in this slot as they fill the bonus meter. You can activate up to five bonus features in any round, and end the chain of events with a huge jackpot. The betting range makes Reactoonz a good choice for all sizes of bankrolls, and once you get used to the gameplay you won't want to stop!
Ready to play? Click the ‘Play For Real Money’ button on this page to get started right now, or check out our casino reviews to find your perfect online casino.