Just as the name implies, everybody is a winner with Everybody's Jackpot. This unique game is a progressive slots jackpot that appeals to everyone and anyone is open to winning the awesome jackpot. The truth is it pays on a regular basis in excess of $200.000.
All slot players need to do is to play at a Playtech online casino to be linked into one of the most generous progressive slots online today. The game show themed extravaganza features 3x3 reels with 8 lines. Rewards are awarded randomly and can happen at any time. Probably one of the most unique aspects of this game is that the winner will share some of their jackpot with other people who played in the past 24 hours, making it Everybody’s jackpot with 70% of the progressive jackpot going to the primary winner. The other 30% goes to other recent players by way of the community jackpot. It is important to know that the bigger your total bet, the greater your portion of the winnings will be. This approach to progressive gaming is that more people flock together and players quickly become loyalists.
The Jackpot can happen at any time except for during the free spin feature.
There is no time like the present to be a big winner. Just imagine being called down to take a spin on the winning wheel with your favorite game show. All eyes are on you as you spin and win. No need to be shy because everybody is a winner and you are going to be one of them. You never know when the mystery progressive jackpot will declare you a winner. It could happen anytime except for during the free spin feature. Whether you like to play slow and low limit or prefer a high limit frenzy you have a chance to win.
Unlike many other progressive slots as long as you have played in the past 24 hours if someone else hits it you can still be a winner. The more you bet the bigger your share of the winning pie.
Everybody’s Jackpot is a very easy game to play and attracts winners from all over the world. Playtech seems to have an innate ability to understand what slot players want and expect out of their slots. It is super easy. Begin by choosing one of the many awesome online casinos that offer Playtech progressive jackpot slots. Then select your bet amounts let the winning commence.
This game has a 3 reel, 8 payline classic approach with a particularly interesting spin, everyone has a chance of winning a share of the jackpot. Playtech’s game show theme has a community jackpot component that rewards all players who wagered over the prior 24 hours to take home part of the winnings. You will watch the game show host and hostess spin the reels and hand out the winnings to all the viewers who played in that period of time. The bigger the bet, the bigger the piece of winning pie.
But, don’t just wait around for that award winning feature because there are other awesome aspects to this game. How about nine scatter symbols that could net you a whopping 200X your initial bet to bulk up your bankroll? Along with that three scatter icons will immediately award you with 12 free games. The free game screen also offers wild bonuses. That's not the only great feature. Find nine Scatter symbols on the grid and you'll win a massive x200 your line bet! Plus, just three Scatter icons will instantly award you 12 free games with the free game screen also offering Wild bonuses.
So first of all, choose your online casino. We have made some great recommendations right here. Then decide what your betting limits are. Choose how many lines you will bet on. We recommend choosing all 8 lines so as to capitalize when the scatter symbols show up. Next, start spinning away. Feel free to use the automated spin feature as well.